Snappi Fastener 3-Pack
Create a Snug Fitting Diaper WITHOUT PINS! The best Cloth Diaper Fastener in the world!
The Snappi® Diaper Fastener revolutionized cloth diapering over 26 years ago! This all-in-one diaper fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper. It is the cloth diapering necessity that “PULLS IT ALL TOGETHER.”™
NO LATEX NO SILICONE CPSIA COMPLIANT
Snappi®s are made from a stretchable non-toxic material. Their T-shaped stretchable arms have grips on each end, which hook into the diaper fabric ensuring a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for baby’s comfort. A cover is essential over the Snappi® fastener to prevent it from catching onto something and coming undone.
BENEFITS OF SNAPPI®:
The BENEFITS of the Snappi® include:
- SAFER THAN PINS – no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- RELIABLE – creates a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
- ECONOMICAL – allows for a less expensive cloth diapering system with regular prefold/flat diapers
- SIMPLE – only one item needed to fasten a diaper, which can be done with one hand
- EASY to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease.
It is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3]
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Snappi® fasteners must be used responsibly, and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi, hold the solid part of the tab, do not pull on the loops,. So,
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right,
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
In other words, the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
By following these instructions, the Snappi® should be secure and the diaper will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi® fastener.
Snappi®s WORK BEST with terry cloth diapers, cotton prefolds (Indian or Chinese), and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. They DO NOT work well with tightly woven diapers.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener with your baby’s diaper.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do NOT use a Snappi® fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo their cover and take off their diaper and/or clothes.
4. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
5. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
- Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard.
- Do not cut your Snappi® as this could create weak spots in your Snappi®.
Do not pull on the side strips of the Snappi® when attaching it, as this can cause them to break. These strips serve as a safety feature only, as explained above. Use the flat tabs for leverage.
- Inspect your Snappi® before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa.
WARRANTY: Snappi® Baby warrants Snappi® products against manufacturer's defect for one month after date of purchase. This warranty includes replacement of the product, if the broken product is returned to Snappi® Baby with proof of purchase, and it is determined to Snappi® Baby's satisfaction, that the breakage or defect was not caused by improper use of the product. This warranty does NOT cover the breakage of the loops on the Snappi® fasteners. These loops are NOT to be pulled on when attaching the Snappi® fastener to the diapers. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. The loops are designed for the safety feature of the Snappi®, as described above, when it is not in use. The thin loop acts as a barrier preventing the sharp teeth from being exposed.