Sea Pearls Reusable Sea Sponge, Mix Multi Pack (3)
Sea Pearls, manufactured by Jade & Pearl, are completely natural sea sponges that come from the ocean. Jade & Pearl gives a great deal of care to every individual sponge that they send to us. The sea pearls are washed, inspected, trimmed, and packaged by Jade & Pearl's expert sponge crew. This ensures consistent high quality, and the same high quality offered to women for the past 40 years.
Sea Pearls are:
- free of chemicals, synthetic materials, fragrance, chlorine, bleach, and dye
- harvested sustainably
- a renewable resource
- durable and soft
- reusable for up to 6 months or more!
|teeny||1 - 1.5"|
|small||1.5 - 2"|
|medium||2 - 2.5"|
|large||2.5 - 3"+|
Try our Multi Pack! (small, medium & large sponge)
Each package includes:
- 3 Sea Pearls
- muslin storage bag
- informational insert
Please note: The sponges you receive may not look as pictured on this page and may look different from your previous orders.
If cared for properly, sea sponges can last up to 6 months or more!
- Use a chemical-free soap or soak for 5-10 minutes in a bowl of warm water with one of the following:
- 2-3 drops tea tree oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp baking soda (helps restore volume and density)
- 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide (helps eliminate discoloration)
- Rinse sponge and squeeze out water
Do not boil your sponge! Boiling shrinks and toughens sea sponges. Do not use harsh soaps or chemicals! Do not soak your sponges longer than the recommended time as it could cause the sponge to deteriorate faster.
Sea Pearls can be rinsed and reused multiple times and do not need to be sanitized after each use. We recommend that you clean your sponge:
- Prior to use for the first time
- Once daily or every other day
- If the sponge develops an unpleasant odor
- Prior to storing
Sponges should be completely dry before storage!
How to trim a sponge
- Sponges are easiest to trim when dry but can also be carefully trimmed when wet
- With scissors, trim around the perimeter of the sponge, a little at a time until you reach the desired size.
If the surface of your sponge starts to become ragged trim the loose pieces off with scissors until the surface is smooth. This will extend the lifetime of your sponge.