DivaCup Menstrual Cup
The DivaCup is a reusable menstrual cup that is bell-shaped, worn internally, and sits low in the vaginal canal rather than absorbing your flow like tampons. The DivaCup collects your flow rather than drying out the vaginal tissue.
Women typically feel uneasy changing their menstrual care routine because of all the "ick!" involved. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and cycles! Perfect for any active woman and easy care, it makes for an entirely superior cycling experience. You can wear the DivaCup up to 12 hours minus the leaks and worry!
The DivaCup Features:
- Up to12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the superior healthcare grade silicone for durability and comfort.
- Made without the following: Colors and dyes, polyethylene, elastomer, phthaalate, BPA, acrylate, acrylic, PVC, latex, or plastic.
- No chemicals and no waste with this reusable and eco-friendly solution.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
The Model 1 DivaCup is for women who have not given birth and are younger than 30.
This Model 2 DivaCup is for women who have given birth vaginally and/or women over 30.