Boiron Camilia Teething Relief, 30 Doses
Made without sugars, dyes, preservatives, or benzocaine, Boiron Camilia Teething Relief is packaged in singular doses for easy administration. No need to worry about overdosing or your baby's gag reflex.
- Relieves symptoms caused by teething temporarily, such as swollen gums and irritability
- Assists with tummy issues that are often associated with teething
- Children 1 month of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Repeat, as needed, every 15 minutes for 2 more doses. If or when symptoms return, repeat these dosage instructions for up to a total of 9 doses per day.
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
**The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- purified water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if inflammation, fever or rash develops.
- After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the single-use container is not intact.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
For more information or comments on Camilia, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267