Bee's Wrap, Multi Packs
Bee's Wrap is an ingenious sustainable alternative to using plastic wrap and aluminum foil and other disposable and plastic food storage. Simply set your Bee's Wrap over a bowl, wrap around produce or sandwich, and use the heat of your hands to help the semi-sticky beeswax coated surface warm and make a seal to keep your food fresh, naturally!
- Not recommended for meat.
- Simply rinse with water or use a mild soap to clean. Air dry and reuse.
- Can be used and sealed over 250 times!
All products are reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. At the end of your wrap’s useful life in the kitchen, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap, or wrap them around pieces of kindling and use as a natural and effective fire starter. A great item to have for your zero waste kitchen and lifestyle.
Small Wrap measures 7 x 8 inches
- great for wrapping small amounts or leftovers (trail mix, half a lemon/lime, a few grape tomatoes, half an avocado)
- also great for covering small bowls or cups
Medium Wrap measures 10 x 11 inches
- great for wrapping cheese, herbs, produce and covering small/medium bowls
Large Wrap measures 13 x 14 inches
- great for covering plates, mixing bowls, half of a melon,
Bread Wrap measures 17 x 23 inches
- great for wrapping whole loaves of bread and covering casserole pans
Bee's Wrap is a Green America Certified company and is committed to social change and sustainability. All fabric and printing is certified by the Global Textile Standard.
Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.