Babywearing Lunch & Learn
Join us every Wednesday for our weekly Babywearing Meet Up, also known as Lunch and Learn to learn, practice and chat about everything baby wearing!
Come as you are and bring a carrier if you have one. Come and meet with other babywearers, ask questions of the group and facilitators, or just mingle and let the kids play. We love to advance the practice of safe and comfortable babywearing for all and want to support families in their babywearing adventures.
If you have a carrier and are struggling with how to get a comfortable fit or just basics on how to put it on we would love to assist you in getting to know your carrier and give you tips for advancing your practice as well.
Every week we have a different set of families but commonly answer questions regarding:
- Threading and Seating for Ring Slings
- Comfortable Fit for using Soft Sturctured Carriers (ergobaby, TulaBaby, Beco, Boba etc)
- Basic Wrapping Techniques (Wovens and Stretchy wraps: Moby, Boba, K'tan)
- Back Carries with Wovens and Soft Structured Carriers
- Maternity Belly Wrapping Techniques : (provide support and ease round ligament pain during pregnancy)
Also check out our YouTube Channel for some helpful Babywearing Tips and Videos!
Can't make our Weekly Sessions but want to learn more about Babywearing?
1. Read up about Babywearing and its many benefits
2. Join the next Babywearing 101 Workshop or
3. Come to one of our Babywearing Dance Classes
Join us in Athens for each of our babywearing sessions held at The Natural Baby which is located at 1590 Prince Avenue Athens, GA 30606.