The Diaper Sprayer comes complete with all attachments needed to quickly and easily attach it to a standard 3/8 inch compression fitting (valve behind toilet).
The Chrome Diaper Sprayer has a clear hose and a chrome trigger and the White and Beige Diaper Sprayers feature a Microban® coating to reduce the transmission of restroom germs!
Each Diaper Sprayer comes packaged with a sprayer with a trigger which controls the pressure, flow control valve, t-valve, compression connectors, 4 foot reinforced PVC hose, built in check valve (one way valve), wall bracket, double sided tape and screws/plastic anchors.
The Diaper Sprayer takes approximately 5-10 minutes to install with a standard pair of adjustable pliers.
It is important that all Diaper Sprayers are installed according to the Water Regulations Advisory Service guidelines. The shower head must not be installed in a way that the head can reach or come into contact with the water contained in the toilet bowl.
View the easy installation instructions - click here!
What is The Diaper Sprayer?
The Diaper Sprayer is a must have device that cleans cloth diapers with a spray of water into a toilet. The Sprayer attaches to your existing toilets.
How long does it take to install?
Included in your order you will find everything you need and a step-by-step picture instructions to install this unit on a typical toilet in about 10 minutes.
Do I need to buy any other parts to install The Diaper Sprayer?
The Diaper Sprayer comes with everything you need to install on a typical toilet that has a 3/8" compression fitting outlet. About 95% of the homes in the U.S. come standard with a 3/4" CF toilet outlet, the other 5% come with a 1/2" outlet. You can buy the reducer at most plumbing stores or your local Home Depot. We do offer this part as a convenience on our site as an option.
How durable is the The Diaper Sprayer?
These are not the low quality and cheap version sprayers made in China or Taiwan that leak and cause expensive damage. Our line of Bidet Sprays can be found all over the world, from hotels, residential buildings, commercial buildings, etc.. Beware of cheap quality sprayers that could end up leaking or rupturing causing flood damage because of a cheap substitute choice. Why not buy something that is backed by HISTORY, QUALITY, and a NAME!
Tools required for installation?
The only tool needed to install The Diaper Sprayer is an adjustable wrench.
How do you control the pressure?
The Diaper Sprayer comes with a "T" style control valve to control the pressure to the sprayer. This way, the tank of the toilet fills quickly and water pressure to the hand spray is reduced to a lower pressure. Then you can use the built in hand trigger on the sprayer to reach the desired spray pressure.